Parnian AfsharPh.D. student
Parnian AfsharPh.D. Student, Concordia Institute of Information Systems Engineering (CIISE)
I have received my B.Sc. degree in Industrial engineering, and my M.Sc. degree in System Engineering from Industrial engineering and management systems department of Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. Currently, I am a Ph.D. student and doing my research under supervision of Prof. Arash Mohammadi at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
My fields of interest are among Image Processing, Machine learning and data mining.
- (09/2017-present): Concordia University, Concordia Institute of Information Systems Engineering (CIISE).
- (09/2014-10/2016): Amirkabir University of Technology, Department of Industrial Engineering.
- (09/2010-07/2014): Amirkabir University of Technology, Department of Industrial Engineering.
- 2017 Tuition Award of Excellence for International Students (36000 $), Concordia University, Montreal, QC, Canada
- 2014 Ranked 1 among M.Sc. students in system engineering-Amirkabir University of technology
- 2014 Ranked 3 among 50 B.Sc. students and direct admission to M.Sc. program
- 2010 Ranked among top 0.3% of more than 270000 participants in the nationwide university entrance exam.
- 2010 Ranked among top 0.1% of about 300,000 participants in Azad university entrance exam
- (2015 - 2017), Assistant Researcher Working at Iranian Research Institute for Information Science and Technology(http://irandoc.ac.ir/)